Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My New Old House

So, I bought a house. Well, actually a friend and I bought a house. I've been wanting to buy one for quite some time now, and I've put a lot of time and effort into researching the whole process of real estate investing. However, once the ball started rolling it really didn't take much time in between looking at houses and owning one of them (pending certain things such as an inspection and whatnot).

It's an old, attached house and it wasn't very expensive, though it is surprisingly nice for the money. Of course a little TLC won't hurt it, particularly in the case of the lovely, little design someone kindly spray painted under the front window. But, other than that and a few more odds and ends, it's pretty much ready to go. Of course now we've just got to find someone to rent the place.

No comments: